Saturday, March 3, 2012

Virginia is for Lovers

We "should" have been waking up in Pa this morning, but it wasn't to be.  Instead we are in Lynchburg, Va, with six hours of trip ahead of us.  We were wanting to clear housing Thursday morning, but they refused to do it without Daniel's orders.  Without his orders, they were going to charge us an entire additional 30 days of rent.  So we waited...and waited...and waited.  Through this waiting it was HARD to keep the love dare going.  Daniel and I were both irritable, and I was trying to put my best foot forward and be calm and sweet.  I let a couple moments get the best of me, but I think overall I did better than I might have normally.  Daniel might not agree...

Today's dare is to greet him in a way that isn't typical and that shows my love for him.  I have six hours of driving to Pa to plot how to greet him when we get there...  appropriate suggestions welcome.  :)

Last night we made it about 4 hours and needed to stop b/c of the rain and darkness - I can't see worth anything in the rain and dark when driving.  So today I'm  praying for clear vision, focused mind, and easy traveling!  So excited to finally get into Pa, though I'm fearful that once we are there I'll feel more like the clock is ticking on our time together.  More on that another day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you to have a safe trip back to PA. I love that you are going to be back in PA but don't love the situation. I will be praying for you, Daniel and the kids these next few months. I know it won't be easy but I will be praying that God protects all of you and gives you peace while Daniel is away.

    I can't wait to can't wait to see all of you! Are you coming for a visit soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina, I am so proud for your facing the challenge of the drive...and with kids! I know you don't like to drive and were concerned. God has strength enough for all! I so enjoy reading about your special bond within your amazing family. Randy

    ReplyDelete